Use promo code CHARLOTTEFIVE for free delivery and $10 off your first order with DoorDash.
Sometimes instead of a big meal or entrée, all you really want are smaller portion sized meals. In this case, starters and appetizers are exactly what the food doctor ordered. Appetizers are perfect for a party, to share with your special someone, or to eat all by yourself. Our friends at DoorDash put together a “Top 5” list of appetizers the Queen City is and should be ordering now.
With DoorDash (via the Android or iOS app or online at www.doordash.com) Charlotteans can order from more than 300 restaurants in the area. In under an hour, your favorite appetizers will be delivered to your door or to your office.
Here is the “Top 5” list compiled by DoorDash of appetizers that are perfect for any meal or occasion.
- Maybe I’ll share… maybe: The charcuterie board for two Aria is perfect for a night at home with your special someone, or to serve at your next book club meeting.
- Extra bread, please: Served with grilled flatbread and pickled vegetables, the chickpea hummus from The Asbury is perfect to bring to a tailgate, a Halloween party, or to meet the parents.
- To blue cheese, or not to blue cheese: The signature wings at Kennedy’s Premium Bar and Grill are perfect for debate watching parties. These jumbo chicken wings are served with your choice of Kennedy’s homemade sauces including jalapeño cheddar, blackened parmesan, spicy garlic, spicy parmesan, and extreme heat. Luckily picking your sauce may be easier than picking your candidate.
- A way to combat a case of the Mondays: The samosas from Persis Biryani Indian Grill are everything you could want in a fried treat and more. This pastry shell stuffed with spiced potato and a peanut mixture is a perfect lunch treat when at the office, or after a long day at work.
- All mine: This one is all for you and doesn’t need to be shared. The shrimp sautéed with garlic from Pio Pio is fantastic as a meal option. Fresh, healthy and delicious.
Whether you want a smaller meal option, or a dish to bring to an event, DoorDash is here to make sure you get exactly what you want when you want it. Don’t forget to check out the DoorDash site and app as new restaurants and areas of Charlotte are being added to better serve customers. And remember, you don’t have to share.
Header Photo: Kennedy’s Premium Bar and Grill