Use promo code CHARLOTTEFIVE for free delivery and $10 off your first order with DoorDash.
Lately it seems like the weather in the Queen City can’t make up its mind about what season we are in – is it summer or is it fall? With the weather being all over the place it can make picking a meal difficult. When it’s cold, you want something hearty, and when it’s warm you want something light and reminiscent of summer cookouts. My friends, the perfect style of food for this unpredictable weather is good ol’ BBQ.
This Carolina cuisine is a summer staple and is also perfect for cool autumnal days and nights. Our friends at DoorDash put together a “Top 5” list of local restaurants the Queen City is and should be ordering BBQ dishes from now.
With DoorDash (via the Android or iOS app or online at www.doordash.com) Charlotteans can order from more than 300 restaurants in the area. In under an hour, your favorite saucy-BBQ dishes will be delivered to your door or to your office.
Here is the “Top 5” list compiled by DoorDash of restaurants and BBQ dishes that are perfect for any meal, occasion, or weather event.
- Pass me a napkin: All of the meat prepared at City Barbeque is smoked on-site, hand rubbed with spices, and can take as much as 18 hours to become what barbeque dreams are made of. We recommend the More Cowbell – Pit Master’s Pick, a sandwich loaded with brisket, provolone cheese, grilled peppers, onions and horseradish.
- You have a little something on your face: Barbeque doesn’t have to be served on a sammich. At The Burger Co. the Carolina Dog is everything you want in hot dog. Mustard, onions, slaw, and homemade chili.
- Don’t talk to me, I’m eating: The Carolina Roadside from American Burger Co. is guaranteed to hit all of your grilling and barbequing desires. This burger is cooked to your specification with cheese melted and then a heaping of chili spooned on top before the bun tops off this masterpiece.
- I’m so glad I have on stretchy pants: Have a craving for something from the rotisserie or from the smoker? The folks at City Smoke have you covered. From the rotisserie made pork shoulder with chimichurri to the beef brisket cooked to perfection in the smoker will make all of your saucy dreams come true.
- Finger lickin’ good: There are more than 25 dipping sauces at TLC Wings & Grill. From traditional to boneless, the wings here are perfect for watching the Panthers play from your couch. And did we mention there are more than 25 dipping sauces to choose from on the menu?
Whether you want to enjoy a saucy BBQ dish at your home, office or at someone else’s house, DoorDash is here to make sure you get exactly what you want when you want it. Don’t forget to check out the DoorDash site and app as new restaurants and areas of Charlotte are being added to better serve customers. And don’t forget to ask for extra napkins.