Use promo code CHARLOTTEFIVE for $10 off your first order with DoorDash.
With a few days left in 2016, it is a time to reflect on the year. There have been high points and low points, but thanks to our friends at DoorDash, we could always count on our favorite food being delivered to our home or office in under an hour.
With DoorDash (via the Android or iOS app or online at www.doordash.com) Charlotteans ordered from more than 300 restaurants in the area in 2016. To commemorate 2016 from a foodie perspective, DoorDash has created lists of “Top 5’s” in Charlotte.
Here are the “Top 5” lists compiled by DoorDash of the restaurants and items that had Charlotte ordering again and again this year.
The “Top 5” most popular dishes ordered via DoorDash in 2016:
- The Chicken Hibachi from Fuji Hibachi & Teriyaki Grill had Charlotteans loosing their minds over the perfectly cooked chicken served with sweet carrots and mushrooms.
- The spicy zest of the Chicken Tinga salad with the Mexican Goddess dressing at CHOPT kept Charlotteans coming back for more.
- The Tikka Masala from Maharani Indian Cuisine with tender boneless chicken and exotic seasonings made the perfect addition to many cozy nights at home.
- From March Madness to Panthers kickoff to the Hornets bringing back the buzz, the traditional small wings from Buffalo Wild Wings were a hit this year with tailgaters and at home fans. And so were the various sauces.
- When Charlotte was looking for something fresh and delicious, the signature Chang’s lettuce wraps from PF Chang’s were the perfect order.
The “Top 5” most popular DoorDash restaurants in 2016:
- The Cheesecake Factory
- PF Chang’s
- Fuji Hibachi & Teriyaki Grill
- Buffalo Wild Wings
The “Top 5” foods Charlotteans loved in 2016:
- French Fries
- Pad Thai
- Garlic Naan
Whether you plan to spend New Year’s Eve at home with your special person, or plan to watch an upcoming bowl or playoff game with friends, DoorDash has you covered. Easy ordering and a guaranteed under an hour delivery time take the stress out of your events or your nights in. And if you haven’t ordered from DoorDash yet, what are you waiting for? Don’t be left out in the cold.
Happy New Year to all and thank you for a great 2016!
Header photo: flickr user Martin Gibson