Today in development news …
– Rebranding it as “South End Business Park” to associate it with the entrance to this segment of town.
New listing, new name, new look. 77 Corp Park is now South End Business Park. Planned modern façade updates + more. http://t.co/pEpdEJ1ATJ
— Trinity Partners (@trinityprtnrs) June 9, 2015
Seize the style
Get ready for:
– “Boho Chic” items (think casual and leisure styles).
– Colorful, seasonal trends.
— Historic South End (@SouthEndCLT) June 9, 2015
Shaking the money tree
Dollar General offers similar products and prices to Family Dollar, which is based in Matthews, so customers may prefer Dollar General to a Family-Dollar-turned-Dollar-Tree.
– Its customer base is lower- to middle-income.
– It carries national brands, rather than items that are just $1 or less.
A new SouthPark hotel is rising on Sharon Road, according to the Observer.
What to expect upon the projected 2016 completion:
– 150 rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn.
– 120 rooms at the Homewood Suites.
— T.R. Lawing Realty (@TRLawing) August 29, 2014
Photo by Charlotte Observer.