This post is brought to you in partnership with The Mint Museum. All opinions are our own.
The Coveted Couture After Party is back this year on April 27 at Mint Museum Randolph. Even if you aren’t at the Coveted Couture Gala, the After Party will let you be a part of all the fun. There are plenty of reasons you won’t want to miss this night. Here are a few of them:
1. The Coveted Couture After Party is The Mint Museum’s biggest party of the year.
2. The party is for a good cause! Coveted Couture was created to help raise critical funds for the treasured Mint Museum, North Carolina’s first art museum, which has one of the largest collections in the Southeast.
3. This year, the gala also serves as a closing party for the widely admired African Print Fashion Now! A Story of Taste, Globalization, and Style exhibition. Arrive early and get a final look at the exhibition, which features colorful, boldly designed textiles from Central and West Africa. There’s even a print inspired by Michelle Obama’s handbag.
4. You can do many other activities with your Saturday prior to the event. The After Party kicks off at 9:30 p.m., and you will not want to miss it! You do not have to attend the gala to attend the After Party.
5. Open bar! The After Party will feature an open bar, so you won’t have to worry about pricey drinks or not having options.
6. There will be light bites, as well as sweet treats, provided by La-Tea-Da’s.
7. Live band! Groove Nation will get you dancing to start off the party—check them out here.
8. A DJ! Later in the night, DJ DOMii will take over.
9. You don’t have to get full on black tie if you don’t want to. Attire can range from cocktail to black tie.
Ticket sales for the Coveted Couture After Party are capped at 200, so be sure to get yours ASAP. For more information about the After Party tickets, contact Ellie Osborn at 704-337-2112. If you’ve purchased a Gala ticket, admission to the After Party is included.
When: Saturday, April 27, 9:30 p.m.
Location: Mint Museum Randolph, 2730 Randolph Road
Tickets: $100 per person. Buy yours here.
Want to learn more about The Mint Museum? Click here for more information.