— Charlotte BizJournal (@CBJnewsroom) May 20, 2015
What they won:
– 5th place in the 2015 Memphis in May World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest. In the whole hog category.
– 1 trophy.
— Mac’s Southend (@MacsSBV) May 15, 2015
How they won:
– By smoking the hog for 24 hours at a 225 degrees over hickory and peach wood, plus charcoal.
What you could win at Mac’s:
– A music booking: Book your band to perform here. Who knows, you could get discovered and become famous.
– Biker friends. Bike Night takes place on most Wednesday nights at the South End location.
– A beer outside. Your choice of more than 100 beer options.
— Hannah Levinson (@djhannimal) April 3, 2015
– So. Much. BBQ. At five locations.
The Combo #macsspeedshop #eatsofclt #charlottesgotalot #mycharlotte #foodporn #cltbeer #clt #bbq #southend #Nodabrewery #hopdropnroll #myfab5 #clteats A photo posted by Matt (@mattshdr) on
Photo: Diedra Laird/Charlotte Observer