Have you ever had one of those days where you simply don’t want to get dressed to get food? Is the weather preventing you from leaving the house even though hunger is calling? Worry no more.
Just a few years ago, we were still limited to the traditional pizza and Chinese food delivery. Now, thanks to the plethora of delivery options, our lazy day prayers have been answered. In this modern age of apps and convenience, you can now place an order for your favorite restaurant from your phone and never have to leave the couch—except to answer the door.
“It’s great that people can get their gourmet pizza or pommes frites fix, even when they don’t want to leave the house,” said Kara Taddeo, co-owner at 8.2.0 Pizzeria & Bar. “We’re excited that such quick and easy options exist for food delivery so customers don’t have to compromise on a delicious meal on the nights they simply want to stay in.”
Check out this quick guide on some local spots that will deliver to your neighborhood (and likely many others).
- TRUE Crafted Pizza, Fox and Hound, Crunch Bistro via Uber Eats
- Flip-a-Lo’s, Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt, Chaupaati via Postmates
- Tabla Indian Restaurant, El Vercruz, Mr Tokyo Japanese Restaurant via DoorDash
- Vine American Kitchen, Farley’s Pizzeria, Asian One via traditional delivery
- LaShish Kabob, Pizzeria Omaggio, The Improper Pig via Uber Eats
- Shun Lee Palace, Brazwell’s, Wolfman Pizza via Postmates
- Hawthorne’s NY Pizza, Skyland Family Restaurant, Bonchon via DoorDash
- Donato’s Pizza, Fortune Cookie Chinese Restaurant, Chopstick Restaurant via traditional delivery
- Hibiscus, The Pizza Peel, Macado’s Restaurant via Uber Eats
- China Bowl, Mango’s Caribbean Restaurant, Popbar via Postmates
- Benny Pennello’s, Red Ginger, Malabar via DoorDash
- Papa Rossi’s Pizzeria, Pollo Royal, Cottage Chinese Restaurant via traditional delivery.
- Lupie’s Cafe, Flying Biscuit Cafe, Dilworth Neighborhood Grill via Uber Eats
- B.W. Sweets Bakery, Coaltrane’s Char Grill, Oakhurst Grill via Postmates
- Midwood Smokehouse, Famous Toastery, Bad Daddy’s Burgers via DoorDash
- Intermezzo, Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant, Sandwich Max via traditional delivery
- The Roasting Company, Toppers Pizza, Picante Mexican Grill via Uber Eats
- Living Kitchen, Pike’s Old Fashioned Soda Shop, Leroy Fox Kitchen and Cocktails via Postmates
- Pio Pio, Mama Ricotta’s, B.Good via DoorDash
- Libretto’s Pizza, Maharani Indian Cuisine, Ho Ho Cherry House via traditional delivery
- Enrico’s Ristorante Italiano, Fern, La’Wan’s Soul Food Restaurant via Uber Eats
- Saffron Indian Cuisine, Luigi’s Pizza, Salsa’s Mexican Grill via Postmates
- Pho Ngon, Clean Eatz, The Flipside Cafe via DoorDash
- Masa Sushi, Siam Garden Thai Restaurant, Marco’s Pizza via traditional delivery
- Veltree Vegan, Nakato Restaurant, Anntony’s Caribbean Cafe via Uber Eats
- King Fish Poke, Tony’s Pizza, House of Leng via Postmates
- Zapata’s Mexican Cantina, Love Sushi, Firenza Pizza via DoorDash
- Antonio’s Pizza, Golden Coast Chinese, Passage to India via traditional delivery
- Sabor Latin Street Grill, 8.2.0 Pizzeria and Bar, Crispy Crepe via Uber Eats.
- RuRu’s Tacos +Tequila, Blaze Pizza, Poke Bar via Postmates
- Cantina 1511, Chop’t, Grabbagreen via DoorDash
- Fujo Bistro, K.O. Sushi, Fuel Pizza via traditional delivery.
- Halal GyroMan, Three Amigos, Crave Dessert Bar via Uber Eats
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse, Gin Mill South End, Copper via Postmates
- Frutta Bowls, Urban Bricks Pizza Co., Red Ginger via DoorDash
- Great Wok, Mr. Jim’s Pizza, Chex Grill and Wings via traditional delivery
Let us know your favorite for couch dining in the comments.