Provide primary and back-up support for a variety of technology services and/or equipment including, but not limited to assisting internal and external clients with setup, maintenance, troubleshooting and problems with a variety of technology services and equipment such as telecommunications, desktop computers, audio-visual, laptops, email, Web Advisor, third-party applications, printers, and copiers. Provide in-person or remote technical and non-technical support while maintaining excellent customer service, generally via phone, e-mail, remote and/or helpdesk requests or inquiries, while maintaining excellent customer service.
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate degree from a regionally accredited institution in a technical (engineering or technology) area required OR an associate degree from a regionally accredited institution with at least four years of work experience in the technology services field required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Two years of experience in a business environment or college support role required.
- Willingness to learn multiple roles and be flexible with work assignment on a daily basis.
- Capability to work independently, possess excellent customer service skills, and ability to interact positively with students, faculty, staff, and third-party agencies required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to translate complex technical issues into simple terms.
- When providing telephone support, must be able to understand end users' descriptions of their computer problems in order to correctly troubleshoot them.