If making a difference in the effectiveness of healthcare delivery appeals to you and you are looking to be part of a growing, successful company, please see below and apply now.
At Meduit, we partner with healthcare providers which allows them to focus on their patients, not payments.
Meduit is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Vice President, Head of Human Resources
The Senior Vice President, Head of Human Resources is the most senior HR leader who is responsible for the contributions and expectations across all of HR. Reporting directly to the CEO and serving as a member of the Executive Leadership Team, this position includes the following key components:
• Serving as a strategic advisor and trusted business partner to the CEO and other members of the ELT.
• Talent management including enhanced selection methods, succession planning, leadership and employee development.
• Employee engagement including administering the annual engagement survey, monitoring action plans and providing guidance to management that improves engagement.
• Employee relations services including advice to management about problem resolution and ensuring full compliance with all HR legal requirements and regulations.
• Total rewards leadership overseeing all aspects of compensation including executive compensation and working with the Compensation Committee along with all employee benefits design and program management.
• Experience with M&A work including due diligence and integration.
• Payroll administration.
The profile of the preferred candidate includes:
• A proven leader as a strategic business partner who can also deliver operational results.
• An HR professional with at least 10 to 15 years of progressive experience who can demonstrate the identification and adoption of best practices.
• A leader who measures performance with metrics and creates business results through performance management.
• Experience with delivering a broad range of HR services in a fast paced, growing company.
• While an experienced leader of the entire HR function is desired, candidates who are currently strong leaders reporting directly to the head of HR will also be considered.