While Childress Klein exists to develop high-quality, profitable real estate projects and provides the most competent and professional property management possible, we believe that our success is derived from the success of our employees. That’s why we provide them the tools and training to further develop their skills, open work environments that help stimulate an ongoing exchange of ideas and the opportunity to be fulfilled both personally and professionally.
As part of our commitment to our employees, Childress Klein provides an exciting Wellness Program with quarterly activities, incentives and rewards. We also believe in “giving back" to the community where we live and work and encourage employee participation in company-sponsored voluntary activities.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
- Time off includes Earned Time Off “ETO" days plus 9 Holidays annually
- Tuition Reimbursement Program available for eligible employees to continue job-related training and education
- Employer subsidized YMCA membership
- 401(k) plan with 3.5% match
- Great medical PPO plan with co-pays
- Dental plan benefits include preventive care paid at 100% and most other dental services paid at 80%, after the deductible, to an annual maximum of $1250 per covered individual
- Flexible spending plan available to set aside pre-tax dollars for dependent care and medical spending
- Company paid life insurance and disability insurance
- Supplemental vision, life and disability insurance available
- Company-provided mobile devices for employees in positions requiring flexibility
As a candidate for employment with Childress Klein, you are required to undergo confidential pre-employment drug and background screenings.
The Senior Facility Manager will oversee the operations and occupant services for a 2.8 million square foot portfolio of office properties in support of a large financial services client.
The main areas of responsibility will include oversight and support of in-house resources and third party service vendors providing commercial facility management services, capital and project improvements, and financial / accounting management.
The essential duties of the positon include but are not limited to the following:
Primary relationship manager with the owner portfolio manager; responsible for overall operations of the buildings to ensure maintenance, engineering, security and janitorial services are being performed in accordance with property owners’ objectives.
Prepare and approve annual income and expense budgets and budget for all capital improvement projects; prepare monthly management reports and other reports as needed. Ensure compliance with procedures for establishing and enforcing contracts related to vendor services and materials.
Directly responsible for facility management staff and indirectly responsible for employees performing work on the Help Desk, Project Management, Engineering and Security teams.
A four year degree in real estate management, business, construction, or a related field; ten years’ experience in a commercial real estate management environment as a Facility or Senior Facility Manager, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Candidate must have a high degree of proficiency in computer technology and applications typically used in real estate management such Microsoft Office Suite, accounting software, work order systems, and other technology tools; intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint preferred.
Candidate must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret contracts, leases, construction drawings, financial reports and legal documents.
How to Apply