Sales Performance Manager
Location: Charlotte Corporate Office
If making a difference in the effectiveness of healthcare delivery appeals to you and you are looking to be part of a growing, successful company, please see below and apply now.
At Meduit, we partner with healthcare providers which allows them to focus on their patients, not payments.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales, the Sales Performance Manager will assist with the management of sales people and is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data using the company’s proprietary CRM tool, Meduit Customer Management System (MCMS), in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. He/She must collect sales records and evaluate performance based on sales quotas. The development and tracking of Key Sales Indicators (KSI) will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business an to improve decision-making at all management levels.
The Sales Performance Manager will create both standardized and custom reports, conduct quantitative product service and sales analysis, provide support for internal projects, and assess future needs and data integrity. He/She must develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving sales process efficiency.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity.
- Guide sales people through the sales process of prospect to close statuses for key/large prospects.
- Collect sales records and trends and evaluate performance measured against sales quotas.
- Analyze sales and performance records, interpret results of overall sales, recommend alternative strategies and processes and hold sales people accountable for hitting targets and quotas.
- Assist management in developing and reviewing the sales budget and rolling sales forecast including sales to budge variance analysis.
- Assist management with pricing analysis for individual service opportunities.
- Provide market intel of pricing to maintain competitive awareness.
- Analyze line of business services to determine profitability and to establish a baseline for action.
- Develop models and reporting structure that identify costs and identify a baseline for action.
- Guide sales people (Outside Sales and Relationship Managers) in entering an accurate forecast in our CRM tool, generate reports for forecast, and collaborate forecasts into weekly, monthly reports.
- Communicate sales reporting and sales forecasting to senior and executive level management.
- Analyze results and set up reports that containing respective conclusions, ideas, and general guidance.
- Generate ad-hoc reporting for Sales, Marketing, Finance and Business Planning.
- Work with Finance and Operations to help manage commission plans and share monthly reports as needed.
- University diploma/College Degree in Computer Science/Statistics or 5 to 7 years in a related field.
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources.
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office 365 applications including Word, Excel, Power Bi, Teams, and PowerPoint.