Retail Marketing Operations Associate
Pollock Investments – Charlotte, NC
- Business development, market research, and facilitating communication with international businesses and partners.
- Maximize company's international market share and profits. Keep abreast of global market trends. Develop services & processes that meet international demands.
- Establish competitive pricing strategies.
- Communicate with business staff from different countries and companies.
- Prepare international marketing plans and policies underneath, and coordinate with other departments to achieve marketing endeavors.
- Perform detailed strategic, pricing, and financial analyses. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction. Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Expand product solutions and offerings. Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets. Create and deliver press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Design print ads and publications. Ensure brand messages are consistent. Gather and analyze customer insight. Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Deepen relationships with media to ensure effective messaging and positioning of the organization. Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms. Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics. Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
- Bachelor's in International Management
- 3 years experience in International Operations and/or Global Support, including 1 year managing social media for a company.
- Communicate in more than one language.
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls.
No phone calls.