This is not just a J-O-B! Everything we do boils down to this: so that people experience hope, health, and healing. We love what we get to do. We work really hard, have fun, educate, encourage, and celebrate life-change with the people and families we help. It’s pretty awesome.
What we do:
We’re a MaxLiving Health Center. We’re part of a movement to help transform the hearts and health of people through the 5 Essentials: having an empowered mindset, chiropractic care, quality nutrition, exercise, and minimizing toxicity.
Who is the health center owner?
I’m just an ambitious female with big dreams, hoping to live with purpose. Yes, that may sound cheesy. But I like cheese (As long as it grass-fed)! 😉 I fully appreciate doing work that matters and resting my head at night knowing my office made a difference that day. I’m super passionate about what Ido and believe the best is yet to come.
What do we value?
1) Honesty and transparency – with our team, our communication, with our patients, with everything we do. If you always remain true, there’s never a need to untangle the untruth.
2) Trust. We trust each other to get our jobs done and always have one another’s best interest at heart. We are family. We believe it’s the only way to have a healthy team moving forward with the same goals.
3) We take responsibility for our lives. You’ll hear “it’s my fault” around our place fairly often. It’s the best response we have when we drop the ball. It’s not a blaming/pointing-fingers kind of thing. We have grace for each other. It’s an empowered/there’s-something-I-could-have-done-differently sort of thing. When we realize mistakes are our fault, we can learn from them, fix them, and move forward. Every failure is an opportunity to grow and improve. Mistakes are part of life but blaming everything else for them only leaves you helpless.
4) Excellence. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well.
5) Love wins. Always.
6) We get to give. We seek opportunities to be generous with our time, talents, and finances.
7) We believe in laughter and play. Don’t get us wrong, we’re a disciplined, well-oiled machine, but we believe the happier and more filled we are spiritually, emotionally, and physically, the more people we can effectively help.
8) Celebrate life change. Big or small. Every baby step matters.
9) Attitude of gratitude. When you change your perspective to see the good in every situation and be thankful for it, you’ll find less to complain about.
10) Patient first. Serve others before yourself.
Who are we looking for?
We strive for excellence but know no one is perfect. There are, however, some very specific skills we’re looking for. They include the following:
• Loves people
• Super organized
• An incredible multi-tasker
• Hard working
• Happy & positive
• Smart – and well balanced
• Ability to execute vision
• Critical thinker
• Genuine desire to serve and help people
• No non-sense. No drama. For real.
• An appreciation for growth through constructive criticism and life-long learning
What does the position entail?
Above all, help provide amazing care to our patients. What does that involve? The following responsibilities:
• Know EVERY patients name. We know names because we care.
• Greeting patients with a smile
• Answering phones & responding to emails
• Execution of internal and external events: décor, flyers made & distributed, calendars updated, etc.
• Work with MaxLiving to ask questions, learn, and grow
• Registering for seminars
• Inform patients of upcoming events
• Assist in resourcing our patients with their needs
• Confirmation calls
• Random errands
• This position is hourly for 30-35 hours a week (some weeks with workshops and events will be more)
• Must be available to work evenings – sometimes as late as 8:45pm
• Some weekend travel for training seminars and personal growth & development (3-4 times a year and they’re SUPER awesome)
What skills and experience are needed?
• Computers – must be knowledgeable with word, excel, email, and the world wide web. It’s 2019!
• Photoshop is a plus
• Administrative and coordinating experience
• Anticipating needs before they happen
• Excellent customer service skills
• Talking to people with ease
• Learning quickly
• Demonstrate a high level of empathy and love for people
• Excellent work ethic and be able to work efficiently without supervision
• Ability to work in a fast-pace, ever-changing environment
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with others to get things done
How to Apply
1. Create a 2 – 3-minute video of who you are, what you are passionate about, why you'd like to join my team, and what you think you can bring to the table.
2. Take a disc profile test here: www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php
3. Email your video, DISC test results, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com