WSGE 91.7 FM radio is seeking a Membership Coordinator.
We are an independent, public radio station affiliated with Gaston College. The station is recognized for its diverse programming that includes National Public Radio (NPR) and an Adult Album Alternative (AAA) music format along with specialty music genres Beach/Shag, Gospel, Blues and Jazz.
Work with the Station Manager and in collaboration with the College's Foundation Office to provide strategic leadership and planning to develop and implement procedures that will successfully seek and increase individual membership gifts for WSGE.
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills required.
- Ability to establish rapport and develop long-term relationships and partnerships required.
- Ability to make regular contacts with potential and existing partners required.
- Must be outgoing, assertive, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of fundraising principles preferred.
- Familiarity with the mission of public broadcasting preferred.
- Familiarity with Raiser's Edge fundraising software preferred.
- Experience in event planning, customer service, working with volunteers preferred.
- Two years' non-profit fundraising experience preferred.
- Must be flexible to adjust to changing work conditions and demands including working various hours and schedules that may include overtime, evenings, and weekends.