Provide diverse administrative support to the Chief Technology Services Officer (CTSO) and the Technology Services Department, which encompasses performing multiple duties, tasks, and responsibilities and technical support to faculty, staff, students, and the organization with a focus on customer service. Will report to and assist the CTSO and the department by performing ad hoc project work and drafting procedures and other documentation.
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate degree from a regionally accredited institution required.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution preferred.
- Demonstrated competencies through internal testing required.
- Previous experience with computerized information systems required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- At least three years of experience in an administrative/clerical support role required; five years' experience preferred.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) required.
- Must be a fast, independent learner and able to work without supervision when merited.
- Ability to work efficiently on simultaneous projects and manage time within a fast-paced environment required.
- Must be a team player and work well with others, be detail oriented, a self-starter, and able to take good notes and present them in a report.
- Must work with the CTSO to prepare department assessment documents and budgets.
- Willingness to learn multiple roles and be flexible with work assignment on a daily basis.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to translate complex technical issues into simple terms; when providing telephone support, must be able to understand end users' descriptions of their computer problems in order to correctly troubleshoot them.