Wingate, NC - Wingate University is seeking applicants to fill several part-time, adjunct teaching positions for the upcoming Fall 2019 semester in the following areas:
- Art- Digital Photography Instructor and Beginning Darkroom Instructor
- Biology- Lab Instructors
- English- ENG 110: University Writing & Research
- EXSC 101: Introduction to Exercise Science
- History- GPS 120: World Civilizations I (to 1500)
- Music -Applied Voice
- PE 101: Personal Fitness and Wellness
- Religion- GPS 110: Global Perspectives in Literature
These part-time positions will primarily teach in-person classes on our main campus, unless otherwise specified.
Ideal candidates will have a master’s degree,18 graduate hours in the discipline and college teaching experience.