Gerry Wood Auto Group Salisbury, NC
At Gerry Wood Auto Group, our mission is to provide a healthy, positive work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our market; creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy all customers. We are extremely proud of our commitment to the community and are seeking a hardworking, eager to learn individual excited to serve alongside of us.
What We're looking For: Experienced Human Resource/Payroll Associate- previous automotive experience is a plus!
- Employee purchase and service discount
- Attractive paid vacation increase with tenure
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- Family-oriented and friendly work environment
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Full benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability
You Have the following:
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally in one-on-one situations to customers and other associates
- Computer literacy and ability learn Company software
- Clean and valid driver's license
- Understanding of employee payroll issues, and is able to communicate solutions effectively, professionally, and respectfully.
- Compile payroll data
- Prepare and issues paychecks. par
- Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions.
- Prepare/file all hiring and termination paperwork including COBRAletters.