DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF GEORGIA’S GATEWAY TO THE WORLD PLUS HAVE
AN EXCITING CAREER?
The Georgia Ports Authority is actively recruiting for the following position:
- Ability to operate tower cranes, construction cranes, ship-toshore cranes, heavy equipment to load and unload containers and break-bulk cargo onto vessels.
- Preferred knowledge on the basics of rigging to ensure safety during heavy lifts.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination and depth perception skills.
- Must be able to lift, climb, and work at high elevations.
- Must be able to work shifts to include nights, holidays, and weekends.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Experience in operating cranes or heavy equipment highly desired.
Exceptional benefits package:
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Deferred Compensation Plan
• Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Bonus Plan
All positions must meet the criteria for and obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC). Valid state driver’s license required.