Genesis HealthCare is now hiring at our Mooresville Center located in Mooresville, NC.
Full-time – $3,000. Part-time – $1,500.
Full-time – $500. Part-time – $250.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA at Genesis HealthCare, you will:
* Handle and serve residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort, under the direction of a licensed nurse
* Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques and recognized standards
* Assist licensed nurses in admitting, admitting assessments, discharging, transferring and caring for the residents' personal belongings
* Perform ADLSs
* Coordinate scheduling for residents requiring OT, PT and ST
* Take and record weights, blood pressures, temperatures, pulse and respiration and give skin care treatments, as permitted by state regulation
* Apply simple clean dressings, slings, stockings and support bandages, under direction of the licensed nurse, by state regulation
* Provide direct care to the more acutely ill residents
* Obtain clean linens and supplies, clean utility rooms, kitchen areas and all other nursing areas, as assigned.
Clean resident equipment - maintain clean resident conditions and report on resident status or family concerns to a licensed nurse
* Receive and escort visitors; collect charts, records and reports * Help to orient and mentor new nursing assistants
* Put resident service first: Ensure that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and
compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual's needs and rights
* Perform other duties as requested
As a Licensed Practical Nurse responsibilities include:
-Collects, reports and documents objective and subjective data
-Observes conditions and reports changes in condition to RN;
-Contributes to establishing individualized resident goals;
-Assists in developing interventions to achieve goals;
-Implements the plan of care;
-Evaluates effectiveness of interventions to achieve resident goals and minimize re-hospitalizations;
- Participates in the review and revision of service plan.
*Provision of Direct Patient Care:
-Administers medications and performs treatments per physician orders;
-Communicates pertinent data to RN and/or physician;
-Documents accurately and thoroughly;
-Consults and seeks guidance from the RN as necessary;
*Monitors patient care provided by unlicensed staff:
-Assigns duties as specified by State Nurse Practice Act, Genesis policy, and staff training;
-Communicates resident information with unlicensed staff during and between shifts;
*Monitors, evaluates and follows-up on assigned responsibilities of unlicensed staff;
-Ensures that assigned tasks are performed in accordance with policies and procedures;
*Uses Point Click Care (PCC) according to the Business Processes;
*Provides oversight of unlicensed staff;
*Participates in shift-to-shift communication between incoming and outgoing nursing staff;
*Collaborates and coordinates with other departments to provide timely effective care consistent with the individual's needs, choices and references.
*Collaborates and coordinates with other departments to provide timely effective careconsistent with the individual's needs, choices and preferences;
*Contributes to an environment that is respectful, team-oriented, and responsive to the concerns of the staff, residents and families;
*Enhances nursing practice by attending all mandated in-service programs;
*Assists with the orientation of newly hired nursing staff
*Promotes a culture of safety to ensure a healthy practice and living environment;
*Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive Protected Health Information (PHI) at all times;
*Stays and works beyond scheduled shift if needed to meet state staffing requirements and/or needs of residents;
*Performs other duties as requested.
Must have current NC license/certification
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision
benefits, 401(k), vacation time, growth opportunity and more.
Genesis HealthCare is an EO Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
How to Apply
Phone: 704-664-7494 • Fax: 704-664-8454