At this breakfast series from Charlotte Five, the city’s most talented young professionals get to hold court with some of the biggest names in North Carolina. It’s an ideal opportunity to network with other rising stars, learn more about Charlotte and gain invaluable career advice. For the companies that join 35 Below, what a terrific way to invest in your star talent!
In the 2017, 35 Below hosted:
– N.C. Governor Roy Cooper
– Executive Chef Jamie Lynch (appeared on “Top Chef”)
– Developers from the three biggest firms in Charlotte
– Historian from Museum of the New South
– Two Olympic-level swimmers
– Candidates for Charlotte mayor
Our 2017 members:
Join us for the 2018 season, when we will host six breakfasts on a bimonthly basis starting in January. Speakers to include members of the Charlotte Hornets NBA team, a peek behind the scenes of a Broadway show and a frank conversation with political consultants from both sides of the aisle.
Companies that join 35 Below are providing their young talent a rare opportunity to meet some of the region’s brightest minds. It gives them a platform to ask tough questions and share their opinions. In turn, these young professionals feel invested in Charlotte, a key factor in employee retainment.
As a member of 35 Below your company will receive:
• 1-5 memberships to the fall season and all of 2018
• Branding on marketing materials in the Charlotte Observer
• Branding on CharlotteFive.com’s 35 Below page
Contact Tyler Blackshaw with C5 sales, email@example.com.