Catawba Brewing is opening its Charlotte brewery very soon, and if you’re not already excited about it, these photos should get you there.
The brewery hasn’t set an official opening date, but it could be as soon as this weekend, according to General Manager Tanya Birch. Stay tuned to CharlotteFive’s Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for updates on the official opening.
In the meantime, check out these photos of the taproom from photographer Justin Driscoll.
Here’s what we know about the Catawba Charlotte brewery:
– The brewery will occupy 10,000 square feet at 933 Louise Ave., the same building that holds Advent Coworking and Codescape.
– This will be Catawba’s fourth location, after the main facility in Morganton and two in Asheville.
– In addition to its core beers, like White Zombie, Catawba will brew small batch beers in the Charlotte brewery.
– There are more than 50 taps in the taproom, split between the main bar and a second bar that will have some great skyline views.
– “We’ll bring a little of what you know from us in the mountains, which tends to focus on the outdoors, to Charlotte,” said Billy Pyatt, who, along with his wife Jetta Pyatt and brother Scott Pyatt, opened Catawba Brewing in 1999. “Only here, we’ll tie in our new outdoors with views of the city from our taproom and patio.”
– Read more about the brewery in our preview story from December.
Now let’s look at some more photos of this gorgeous taproom.
When we learn the official opening date we’ll share it on our social media.
Photos: Justin Driscoll